Construction, general manufacturing, and transportation industries are just a few businesses that use flatbed trailers on the job. Flatbed trailers are great for hauling items that are unusually shaped or oversized loads. The fact that they have no sides make loading and unloading whatever you are hauling much easier. Best Built Trailers has flat bed trailers for rent in Snoqualmie, or you can purchase some to add to your existing fleet.
Do You Need a Flat Bed Trailer?
You may not be sure if you or your company can benefit from renting or owning a trailer. They are accommodating, but the best thing to do is consider your needs. Here are some questions to ask:
- What is the load size you are hauling?
- What is the weight of the materials?
- Do you need help loading and unloading?
We want to share some of the more common uses for trailers. It might help you decide if you should invest in one. They are commonly used for:
- Building Materials – This can include things like scaffolding, lumber, concrete, or prefabricated pieces. A flatbed is perfect for these materials because they can be accessed easily by hand or by crane.
- Baled Tires – Tire bales are made to eliminate waste from old tires. One bale weighs a ton and consists of 100 tires.
- Equipment Hauling – Farm equipment, tractors, and Humvees are often hauled on a flatbed. Large machinery and other heavy equipment are easily moved this way, too.
These are just a few examples of the many ways flatbed trailers can be used. For more information on flat bed trailers for rent in Snoqualmie, give Best Built Trailers a call at (425) 742-1102. if you are looking to purchase, we can customize a trailer to your specification.