Not everyone likes to DIY their own construction and home projects, but when you have the right equipment, it can be a lot more manageable. When you begin researching and looking for dump trailers for sale near Lake Stevens, call us!
Here are a few DIY suggestions for what you can do with a dump trailer of your own:
- Haul heaping loads of garbage to the dump (of course).
- Haul off landscaping debris, such as shrubs and big limbs.
- Collect construction debris for later use, i.e., wood leftovers, roof shingles, etc.
- Load and haul recreational vehicles, like four-wheelers, for short distances.
- Haul materials to and from a construction site or home build.
The best part of buying your own dump trailer is having it readily available for whatever you need. While it’s handy for toting trash away from home or your business, it’s just as handy hauling building materials and heavy recreational goodies. It’s multi-purpose and capable of carrying thousands of pounds, so your many DIY projects are covered.
What are Some of the Best Features on a Dump Trailer?
Every dump trailer varies slightly from one to the next, so you can customize your choice based on specifications. Some of the best dump trailer features include:
- Hydraulic scissor lifts with 7,000+ pound capabilities.
- Wheelbarrow ramps.
- Heavy-duty steel decks.
- LED lights
Call Us at Best Built Trailers for More Information!
At Best Built Trailers, we offer the best in custom builds and pre-built trailers, both flat bed and dump. You can peruse our inventory of dump trailers for sale near Lake Stevens at your leisure or give us a list of specifications and we can customize a trailer for you. Give us a call at (425) 742-1102 to get started!